Monday, June 9, 2014

This Blog



This blog:
This blog will give the Swamp Bats management, their players and their fans a window for what my mission is, to document the fun and foibles of the Swamp Bats 2014 season. 

As the days become weeks and we have ourselves a season, I’ll be adding tidbits and photos. At some point, I should interview each player and coach. Not every photo and every quote will be here (have to save some for the book). In fact, I’m sure to ask more questions than I need, take more photos than I can use (and toss the stinkers) and miss a story or two.

I’ll also be interviewing support staff, vendors, volunteers, board members, advertisers and sponsors, ticket takers, interns, reporters and photographers, parents and host families.   With my background, I think of myself as a reporter. But I am a guest of the Swamp Bats.
I am enjoying the process and hope you are, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment